Life with Sensory Processing Disorder

Monday, December 16, 2013

A New Beginning

I've decided to go back to the beginning and delete (parts of) my blog. Why? Well, when I started I didn't know anything about sensory issues and was newly diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder. I tend to overshare and for safety & privacy reasons I am deleting some content.


Now, I have a handle on what works for me, I feel so much better, and I'd rather share what I learned, tried, what has helped & hasn't, and let others know they are not alone & not to feel discouraged. While everyone is different and not every therapy will work for all, many are worth trying.




Disclaimer: I am not a medical expert. I am writing about my own experiences. Please consult your doctor before beginning any therapies.




No comments:

Post a Comment