Life with Sensory Processing Disorder

Monday, September 22, 2014

40 Day Sadhana


Tonight is the Autumnal Equinox, at exactly 10:29pm tonight I believe and so then begins the first day of Fall. In the past I have participated in Sadhana where you commit to a physical a/o spiritual practice, for a set amount of time. The group I belong to always did them beginning of each Solstice for 40 days. Given the stress and pain I have been feeling of late, I am starting a 40 day Autumnal Equinox Sadhana today. I am committing to 40 days of Qi Gong or Yoga every day. I'm hoping that since holistic doctors believe chi is blocked when you have SPD and Qi Gong can unblock it, my sensory issues will be lessened. If it goes well perhaps I will join my group in the Winter Solstice Sadhana too come December.

No comments:

Post a Comment