Life with Sensory Processing Disorder

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Online Deals

As if you didn't know, today is Black Friday. One year I dared to venture out for a few deals, and well, let's just say never again! I found a few good deals online and will be shopping from home today through Cyber Monday.
I wanted to share that the Rainbow OPTX sale is now up! They have new frames available and their discount through Monday using code BLACKFRIDAY40 is 40% off!! I just splurged and bought a few black frames in my favorites, green & purple, and the only other color I don't have, magenta. I love the ones I already have and continue to use them for SPD.




Total Fitness DVDs is also having a sale, no code needed, just click on list of all sale items on their front page to view items.


Classical Stretch, which is a combination of yoga, dance, tai chi, stretching - also good for relieving stress, anxiety, and pain associated with SPD, is having a sale of 20% off all DVDs until 12/12! Just visit their online store to receive discount.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment