Life with Sensory Processing Disorder

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Colin!!


Yesterday evening someone in one of my Asperger's online groups posted this STORY. I also read this STORY about him. This young boy was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder and is hypersensitive to lights and sounds and has a disorder similar to Asperger's. He will be 11yrs old March 9th. His mom mentioned having a birthday party and he said, "there would be no point in throwing a birthday party because all of the kids at school don't like me and make fun of me." So she posted a FACEBOOK PAGE so family and friends could post birthday wishes and send him birthday cards. His story has been spreading like wildfire and even made the national news, I believe on GMA this morning. How cool that she has been receiving cards for him from all over the world! If you'd like to send him a birthday card, you can do so at:
Colin
PO box 756
Richland, MI 49083-0756  USA

No comments:

Post a Comment